Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Oh, what a night!"

"At first I thought I'd never need something like this - I thought I could have real fun in my parties, without having to hurt myself over phoney stuff like ' legal cocaine '. It felt harmful and I didn't know if I have enough money to buy a bottle. But then I had, and I did, and... oh, what a night! The night was incredible, no cops were bothering us, and oh, what an effect! It's like having hundreds of energy drinks without the side effects! It gives you a thrill you can never experience while on alcohol, illegal cocaine or any other substance. Oh, and I got my way and... well, it improves that performance as well : D. The next morning I slept like a baby. Legal cocaine is really amazing, I'm so glad I bought it! "

- Michael, 19 yrs old, CA

Rihanna feat. Jeezy - Hard (Jody Den Broeder Club Remix)

0 коментара:

Have a great time without ruining your health! Please, do not use drugs!! Try the next generation legal drugs - party pills!
Sitemap

Legal Cocaine and Herbal Weed  © 2008-2012

Home | FAQ | Testimonials | Order Legal Cocaine | by LegalHerbalDrugs.NET